The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination in Manila as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday and Tuesday, March 8 and 9, 2010, with morning (8:00 A.M.) and afternoon (1:00 P.M.) sessions at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City. All must come in their white gala uniform, nurse’s cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage.
The Professional Regulation Commission reminded those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession;
- and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on NOVEMBER 29 & 30, 2009 Released on JANUARY 30, 2010