The members of the Board of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering are Engr. Jusnedeo Jose E. Pascual, Chairman and Engr. Rosalio A. Quirante, Member.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 but not later than Wednesday, October 21, 2009.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday, October 26, 2009 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at Philippine Register of Shipping, Inc., 3rd Floor Philtrust Bank Bldg., 395 Juan Luna cor. San Fernando St., Binondo, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Association of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (PANAME) will also start on Wednesday, October 21, 2009.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the NAVAL ARCHITECT & MARINE LICENSURE EXAMINATION. Held in October 2009.
1 ALFORNON, PHILAM SUELAS
2 BARCELON, TEODOCIO JR OBIAS
3 BRENIO, EARL RONAN ANDUYAN
4 EDQUILA, SEAL BELARMINO
5 LAYUGAN, MAC LORD CANCINO
6 RODAS, PRIMROSE AEMELIE YMBONG
7 SONIO, CHRISTIAN LABRADA
8 VICENCIO, FRANCIS FRIGILLANO
**October 2009 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination (Board Exam) Result**