The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas (inhibited), Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales (inhibited), members.
The results of examination for five examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Those who will register are required to bring:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the new nurses, as well as those who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday and Tuesday, September 20 and 21, at 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
All must come in their white gala uniform, nurse’s cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage.
Oathtaking tickets for the National Capital Region (NCR) and nearby regions will be available at the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) at 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila, from September 1 - 20, on a “first come first serve” basis.
Click to view the Top 10 Nursing Board Exam July 2010
Click to view the Top Performing Schools Nursing Board Exam July 2010
Click to view the Schedule of Filing for December 2010 Nurse Licensure Exam NLE
Click to view the Schedule for Nurse Registration July 2010 Exam (Manila and Pampanga)
Click to view the Schedule for Nurse Registration July 2010 Exam (Cebu Passers only)
The list of successful examinees in the NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION held on July 3 & 4, 2010. Released August 25, 2010